Included in the issue are:
- Human-competitive results produced by genetic programming
- Theoretical results in genetic programming: the next ten years?
- Genetic Programming and Evolvable Machines: ten years of reviews
- Open issues in genetic programming
- Grammar-based genetic programming: a survey
- Developments in Cartesian Genetic Programming: self-modifying CGP
- Bio-inspired artificial intelligence: theory, methods, and technologies
In the spirit of full disclosure, Riccardo, Bill, and I are all on the editorial board of the journal and contributed to one or more of the articles. Still, it's a cool resource marking an interesting time in the development of the field, so take advantage of it while you can!